Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Blog Hop Questionnaire
2. What keeps you blogging? Your pride? Your mom? Wanting someone other than your cat to tell you that you’re awesome?
Haha, I appreciate the dedication to outside the box questioning. Feeling like I have something to say that wasn't being said was my old motivation for blogging. When I read things and have thoughts that I haven't seen elsewhere is when I want to blog. Blogging is also stimulated by having free time.
3. What blogs or bloggers do you look to for inspiration, ideas, or just to get the blog side of your brain turned on?
4. What is your most Terp-like quality? Is you’re not a Terp, well, I’m sorry, but you should be. Go out and get Terpy. Then report back with your newly acquired Terp quality.
Really creative question writing...I don't immediately identify with thinking of myself as Terp-like. Maybe that says enough. I really like the gym and the library on campus though. Maybe for me, having a quiet place where I can go to focus and accomplish goals makes me Terpy.
5. If you could pick any celebrity or politician to give your blog a shout out via Twitter, who would it be?
6. Congrats. Wallace Loh stumbled upon your blog and wants to host an all-night party to celebrate your genius. You get to pick the campus building and the two professors who will be in charge of DJ-ing and food/drinks. Go:
This is a creative question...now I understand why you've done better than me in all of the classes we've had together lol. Martha Nell Smith is in charge of the food/drinks (no that's not an intentional plug to try to get an A in this class), I just know she throws a great dinner party. I also know that she isn't a great cook, but I'm sure she could bring in somebody who is. She's more in charge of entertaining the guests anyway. I would have given her DJ responsibility, but I have to go with the easy choice for that - Professor Patrick Warfield. He was my History of Popular music professor, so he kind of writes himself into the role of being an awesome DJ. Plus, if you've never seen a 5'6 full grown man jumping up and down in front of a class of 150 people to Lynyrd Skynyrd's Free Bird - you haven't lived.
7. And finally, a serious question. What have you learned from blogging? Did you learn about writing? Did you learn about people? Did you learn how easy it is to get distracted on the internet? (But jk on the last one; you already knew that, of course.)